Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, 11pm now, a boring day...

8 morning, my sister called me up. I knew there have something happen. Normally she won't call me that early, unless something emergency. However, she told me that my brother not going back yesterday night, and worry about him. Cos he go to Disco last night. However, I ask her to try call Fitness First's gang, coz my brother going out with them. Of course, I sure worry about it, coz he will drunk like hell if no one control him. Last time I have to wake up at 4am and go fetch him back.... However, I cannot sleep back and just wake up and prepare for the badminton...

I keep on calling my brother handphone and it's cannot get through... I keep on telling myself that my sister didn't call me back that mean she manage to know my brother situation... However, I will still thinking a lot of nonsence thing, that is me... sometime will think too much and worry too much...

While at the badminton, I still cannot manage to call my brother phone, so I just call my sister... She told me she manage to call one of the Fitness First's gang, they tell her that my brother was drunk like hell yesterday, so they didn't send him back, and get one of them to bring to their house... And my sister told me my mum very angry, so I just tell her, as long as my brother is safe, then dun worry lor...

Around 2pm, I finally manage to call my brother. Tell him dun act like this next time. And said all are worry about him... Phone cannot get through, not call back home even not back home... the reason is his phone is no battery. So I told him if next time happen again just use friend's phone to call... rather than the whole family worry about him... hahaha...

Well, I just stay at my condo to do my work wholeday, an evening, I thinking to back to Kajang to have dinner with my mum. But my mum already have date with my auntie, I have to eat alone this time... so bad... if I know I should date someone out, if not I won't bore and writing the boring blog here.... hahaha... a weekend which passing fast~~~ work tomoro again~~~

6 comments:

vteck said...

just rest at home lah, dun always flirt around :P

Gary Liew said...

well...getting drunk is what we use to be during the old days... but that is history...

I also stayed at home the whole sunday... should have call you out for mahjong or snooker... hee hee

weng said...

hmm.. why don't you go and get a gf to full fill your boring time? Afraid of losing freedom? hehe.. :p

bantwan said...

It's not mean I dun want to get a GF, it's got any Girl want to be my GF or not lor.. hahaha

huiyandala said...

lolzzz
your brother brings you lotsa joy~~ wonderful weekend~

key said...

yaloh yaloh.... advice gohgoh nt to act like that le...!!!