Monday, October 1, 2007

My House~~ The place make me lazy~~

Have been moving the new house more then half year, but only recently start decorate it. previously have a lot ideas, but just lazy to do it. Now, almost every Saturday will do some about my house. The progress a bit slow, coz only spend a few hour, like painting the wall, putting the photo frame. Actually I doing all this with my friend, he study interior design and use my house as the experiment. haha. here is some of the photo. 50% done for living room only.

Still under progress, 50% done of decoration. haha


Outside the window view

Outside the window view

7 comments:

Gary Liew said...

Wah... ur place so nice and comfy... can i come visit ur house ah? hee hee..

bantwan said...

The door is always open, you can come visit me anytime... haha

Gary Liew said...

not only i need ur house door to open...but also need ur room door to always open for me to use too... hahaha

bantwan said...

shhhh.... this is a public post, can always ask direct from me personally, I dun mind... hahaha,, dun let ur wife know wo...

gooleng said...

very beautiful home .:) waiting for 100% done. hahaha !

Unknown said...

very nice house..
Looks so comfort ..

key said...

long itme tak ada visit le...
i know i know wat i promised... haih....
haha, i heard tat gege sew curtain ooh... how is it?
gambateh....
hope to drop by soon ^^