Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day before my journey

Yeah, tomoro will start my holiday again... this time I will be travel alone, 3 days 2 nights... to...... PHUKET (sweat, again).

However, I have thinking going to other places like Bangkok, Bali... but finally still choosing here, coz I more familiar on it. 3 days not really can go to explore a new area lor. I have been Phuket 4 times, and the last trip just at July. Haha, however, the main reason is the Flight more cheaper than others lor... :D

Before I decide this trip, I have trying to ask friend to join, but all are busy and too last minute for them. So I decide to travel alone this time. However, this coming days will full of planning..

- Thursday to Saturday will at Phuket (yeah, relaxing)
- Saturday nite need to rush to friend's wedding dinner.
- After dinner need to rush to friend's house warming.
- Sunday to Monday will going to Serendah (Camping site), with all my "pig" friend "dog" friend (猪朋狗友).
- Tuesday of course back to work, hahaha

Really cannot wait. hope today time can gone faster... hahaha.

No comments: