Friday, October 5, 2007

First day in Phuket

5th Oct 2007
Yo, finally arrive Phuket, as usual, just get a taxi to fetch me to the hotel. On the way, the Taxi Drvier told me that the hotel is under renovation, non wonder so cheap lar,, haha, never mind lar, as long as the loction is good and the room is clean.

well, I start my first shopping at 2pm, and also taking my lunch, but,while I having my lunch, the rain is coming, where I saw from the beach. however, I walk too far and not enough time for me to back to the hotel. non matter how, I using the plastic beg to cover my potch, and continue walk under the rain, so esxiting, too long didn't walk under the heavy rain.

around 5pm, I go to look for my dinner, not in any restaurant, just simply get some food from those small store. and also have the foot massage, haha, it's nice environment and I will go again the other day.

night, I get the internet connection for my room, the fee not cheap. but just buy lor, I also have the night shopping and buy the thing I want. actually my purpose to Phuket just want to buy something to decorate my house.. haha... too rich? no lar, just company paying mid year bonus, so have some extra money to use lor. hihi dun jealous wo...

1 comment:

weng said...

wah... it sounds so enjoyable how can i not jealous :(

anyway, hope you have happy journey over there!