Friday, October 5, 2007

Second day in Phuket

6th Oct 2007
This morning real headache, so around 10++ only wake up to have breakfast and have short walk beside the beach, :D

I rent a motor and ride to Karon and Kata Beach (I stay at Patong Beach). thay site not that happenning , not as much as shop like Patong, but all the Resort there is nice. and the beach not that much ppl.

With the motor, I ride the whole Patong a lot time, Police also stop me to check my license, lucky I have moto license, haha... again, afternoon have raining also, lucky I'm hotel resting.

Nite time, go for massage again, 2 hours, and really enjoyable. Shop again as normal, but not really buy anything today. Coz almost all the places are selling the same thing. now just relaxing in the hotel and watching TV. :)

Tomoro will the last day....

3 comments:

♡~~♡ GiRliE ♡~~♡ said...

hi,
just come to put my foot print here... :P

bantwan said...

Welcome to my blog, Girlie. :)

JessieLee said...

souvenir souvenir souvenir