Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family Trip @ Langkawi

Finaly, the 3 days 2 night trip was end, I really enjoy during this trip. As for the hotel, we stay at Holiday Villa Langkawi. There have big swimming pool and Jaccuzi (but I didn't try both, no enough time), confortable room, clean beach... but the services a bit slow, what to do, Malay Staff always do thing slow...

The famous Marine Park, Pulau Payar, sure we will go :)....Actually I have been there a few times, but snorkeling, still my favarite. This time I choose to go the Floating Platform, as my mum said dun want snorkeling, so at least she can enjoy on the Platform, and also I never experience the Platform also.

After snorkeling trip, me and my brother go for some Spa Treatment. that why I have time to swimming and enjoy the jaccuzi.. haha...

Another thing, actually I plan to go Phuket with family, coz I really like the Phuket lifestyle and hope to bring my Mum to experince it too. Because of the flight is full during that date, so I just decide to go Langkawi. After back from Langkawi, we only knew that Phuket Airport was closed down... it's really lucky for us. However, at 16 September, I have a trip to Bangkok, hope the Thailand situation will be fine soon...

1 comment:

ahPao said...

I know it's not for me but i still want to thanks you for the english blog.. hahaha...