Thursday, August 28, 2008

Water Rafting in Gopeng


Wish to join the xtreme sport long time ago, but just didn't success plan it out with friends... This time, my friends was organize the short trip to Gopeng just for the water rafting.... Of course I won't miss this oppotunity.

Before trying, I a bit worry about this will be a very dangerous sport and I scare, but after trying, it's just not as scary as I think, and really enjoy the game. The bad thing is none of us have any underwater camera, so we just miss the shoot while rafting. :P


After the trip, we went to Ipoh for our dinner. Guess what, this is the first time I eat the original "Ipoh Chicken + Tauge" rice. At "Restaurant Lou Wong". It's really nice and cheap!!! Finished the chicken rice, we continue have the "Wan Tan Ho" at the next shop, keng!!

It's a heavy rain when we moving back KL, as usual, all of them just slept like pig, and I have drive carefully, alone all the way... However, we still arrive KL safety, but I still need to meet my friend to get back my house key, coz they stay at my house previous day and I pass my key to them before I moving to Gopeng... Untill 2am++ only get back home. really a tire day...

3 comments:

Gary Liew said...

so fun... how i wish i was there too

bantwan said...

walau, I still editing the content, u so fast replay liao ar

ahPao said...

you will have a chance Gary.. our next event is for Paintball Wargame.. are you interested?

Butt: pass this message to Gary please.. hahahaa..