Sunday, August 3, 2008

Guys Shopping day? and Tracy also.... haha

Today is the last day SALES at Isetan, I told Ryan that Isetan have a great Sale. So we just planning to go shopping after badminton, then end up Gary and Tracy also going with us... and my secondary friend, Kert Keong. I believe this is my first time going shopping with my friends... However, all of us are very selfish on spend money, we only choose those 50% above item, haha... cheap mar...

After shop, we go the Leka Leka to have a drink, and also tried the SiSha. I have told Gary that I wanna to try it long long time ago, finally I have chance to try it, and appreciate Gary still remember what I tell him before... thank you ... haha... Me and Ryan just like "Orang Kampung", keep on shoot photo with that SiSha... Gary and Tracy just no eye to look at both of us.. coz we really like a kid.. haha, we also try the Leka-Leka Ais Cream, it's just nice, however, my taste sense is lousy, as long as can eat I will say it's nice, hahaha... if I say no nice, that mean the food really "cannot eat"... Kert Keong is the first time join Gary and Tracy, and I believe he should enjoy it, as he gain a lot "experience" from Gary... haha.. what is that experience? tell u later.. hehe...

However, today just a wonderful day for me.. yeah.....

4 comments:

Gary Liew said...

walau...damn fast u post onto ur blog... very efficient wor...

Bilbil said...

yoyooy... shopping never ask me~!!

bantwan said...

Gary: sure lar, nothing to do at home sure will write blog lor. This time faster then u ler.. haha

Bilbil: you need pat tor mar, not dare to ask you out mar. :P

LS said...

Lee......is Lecka Lecka not Leka Leka...ler....or you opened another beside it which is called Leka Leka....hahahahahaha