Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Year End!!!

It's December again, and getting old again, my...... day..... is near.... haha..

Previously I thinking that my schedule will fully during the December, but when the time is come, it's a bit boring month. May be my schedule was too pack at the previous month, so sundently cool down and feel bore.

The year almost pass, a lot plan or wish still not success:
  • Re-decorate my house? plan for the pass 6 month, but still don't have any further step.
  • Diet, this is hard task for me :(
  • GF? what to do, I always play by those girls, so better dun think and just be friend.
  • Book, I bought a book for 1 year, still haven't finished :(
  • Learn cooking, thinking of this long long time, but still not start any... :(
  • Saving, still empty in my bank :(

Happy new year to all my friend, and it's time to plan for my next year plan...

5 comments:

Gary Liew said...

Well.. getting urself a hobby will take off most of your free time.. maybe you could join kvin in his shooting hobby. It is interesting but yet an expensive one too.. or maybe MAHJONG! you know who to look for when u needed kaki.. hee hee

Happy New Year to all !!!

Anonymous said...

Agreed.
i can be the back up Kaki.. even though i not too good in mahjong..

or let join Gym!

spend time at there...

ahPao said...

mahjong is a expensive hobby.. hahaa..

key said...

that book ah...
i read some pages...
i dun think i can finish...
but i finished Marley & Me, a doggie story ^^

kelly said...

my saving is still empty also.
:(