Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chiling Waterfalls at Christmas

It was a last minute decision to follow my friends to The Chiling Waterfalls. It location at Kuala Kubu Bharu where near to Fraser Hill. Before I join it, I totally have no idea which waterfall we going. Coz I have refuse the invitation at the early state, :)
We move at 830 morning, but as usual we late a bit. Another new group of friends again, total have 11 person, and only 4 guys including me. We arrived the destination around 11am, and it's took us around 30 minutes to walk (should be trekking, haha) to Chiling Waterfalls. It's a light raining day, so I not dare to use my SLR camera to shoot while we trekking to the waterfall.
We need to pass cross 5 river to reach the waterfall. It's a cold and rainy day. While we reach there, I start shooting photo even it's still rain, but I don't want to miss it. We jump from the rock, swimming, feeding the fish, picnic.... and spend around 1 and the half there.

Thanks to Ah Jon and his friend, Mr "Yan" (if no mistake). Both them have wonderful trekking experience and be our guide leader to make sure we not get lost and safe while trekking.

8 comments:

k p T a n said...

next time arrange a trip to jb we go waterfall in johor hee

vteck said...

no play mahjong in the forest? he he...

Gary Liew said...

haha... play mahjong in forest.. that sounds familiar.. u talking abt Serendah huh.. he ehee

It seems like a good adventure to me.. maybe next time could join u guys..:)

bantwan said...

Johor got nice waterfall ar? I dun mind to go there de.. :)

key said...

wow... Envy oooh... can go waterfall!!!!

Gary Liew said...

Just dropping by to say Happy New Year to all!!!

k p T a n said...

got ler, but forgot what is the name of the place liao, near desatu there wan, last time wanna bring pei zhi to desaru wan but ended up with the waterfall hahaa... but quite nice the place

bantwan said...

KP, then u organize the Waterfall trip, I sure go de... hihi