Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Idle Talk...

During the weekend, back to Kajang house... I read the newspaper (I only read newspaper when back Kajang, lazy to buy newspaper when stay outsite), and found some interesting article, it's about the working environment "坏上司害你心脏病" mean the bad boss harms you a heart attack... it's from a Sweden research, that if working environment is bad, can increase the chances to get heart attack... I read that and 100% agree on that. Currently have some inccident happen in my company, really spoil my mood. And I check my high blood pressure, it's really increase too... However, sure I will take care myself... I will learn to act infront those peoples, coz I know who are they... haha...

Another thing, I really surprise when I see a Grasshopper die in my condo. I really scare grasshopper, but lucky it's die.... However, I stay at 24th floor, I really have no idea how this grasshopper will appear in my house. By Lift? by stair case? Suicine from the top floor?... haha, who know the answer? tell me... :P

3 comments:

Gary Liew said...

Walau..still taking ur office issue in your heart meh... just let it go...

The grasshopper. Maybe that's a sign but dunno what only. It sure feel strange to find a grasshopper in the 24th floor of a condo. Better check on its body got 4 numbers or not.. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Ya!.. fast fast check the " tong sing"..
see grasshopper is on wat number..
we go buy 4D or TOTO...

office...haih.. dun keep put in heart...
just let it go...let them be..wat they want to say and do....

k p T a n said...

perhaps it is hiding in ur short bushes on top and follow u back hehee...