Monday, December 22, 2008

Wedding Dinner at JB and my surprise b'day

19th Dec, all of us from KL again to JB, this time is for Vteck & Stella wedding. We reach JB around 12, and have our lunch at Skudai, simple lunch but very nice taste... After lunch, it's still early for Check-in, so ladies went for shopping, and Guys go for snooker. Actually I was a bit not feeling well that day, cough and flu still not yet cure... However, it's a trip, so I will try my best to enjoy it.. After check-in, all the guy go for drinking, of course I drink 100 plus, not feel so well mar.. :)



Night time, we go Karaoke for dinner, I really enjoy during Karaoke, as I like to sing even not that good.. haha.. Vteck joining us around 9, and having the fantasy hour there. Me didn't really drink much and worry will handover another day. Around 12++ they bring in the birthday cake to celebrate for me. I expected they will do it, coz the package they choose for the karaoke session is with cake. However, really thank to my friend (actually this a fake birthday party, another suprise they had plan...)

Saturday morning, we went to Vteck house, having a simple ceremony in his house... afternoon, ladies went to shopping again, guys went back hotels but I went look for my ex-colleague, they just arrived JB and also attending Vteck wedding too.
During the wedding dinner, I meet with my other ex-colleague, we chat a lot "stupid" thing. As usual, I'm stupid mar. haha, I consider drink lot, I guess got more then 5 bug of beer. When the dinner end, I was call to go inside the ballroom to have the photo shooting, who know, when the moment I step in again, they play the birthday song, I really a big suprise. They just celebrate my birthday the day before. And now, they celebrate again in the 5 star ballroom, really touching, thanks to all my friends, I will never forget it...

5 comments:

ahPao said...

we will have another birtday party at 5 star hotel for you if anyone of us get married end of next year.. hahaha...

i wonder who's the "next" one.. kakaka..

bantwan said...

the next what? wedding? hahaha, you really fast, I just post up this blog 5 min ago ler...

Gary Liew said...

I think it's either PangYew or KP ler next wedding. But i sure do hope it's Butt or Pao too. Join the Gang !!!

huiyandala said...

lol.. oii.. then u mean mark, karwai and me are stupid ceh...

we r "smarties" eh.. :p

anyhow, wish u happy birthday larrr~

bantwan said...

Yean, supprise to see u reply wo, I didn't mean u all stupid lar... dun angry lar.. :P