Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Bangkok Trip - 4/10 to 6/10

Another Bangkok trip again, I believe this is the 4th times I go Bangkok in 2 years time... Why will go again? too rich?... not really, just because of friends. Josh going with his lovely GF, June... If I not mistaken, Josh seldom have trip with us... So I just book the flight and go alone :P

Some of them Stay until 7/10 and some stay until 8/10. As I only for 3 days only..

Even I been there a few times, but still have some places I never visit. So for this time we went for Floating Market. Then the rest of the time were shopping, drinking, eating. haha...


As usual, Khao San Road still a place we must stay. Even stay there for 4 times, but still like that place a lot. A happening nightlife but not that wild as Patpong.

* Beside that, can test on my new camera too. :D

1 comment:

Gary Liew said...

I think I have had enough for Bangkok for now.. ha ha.. let's travel soemwhere else!!!