Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recently.....

The weather making me not feeling well, I have flu, headache and some light fever recently. I just worry is it relate to H1N1, I already have advise from doctor. Even he said don't have any sign of H1N1, but me just keep on light fever, light flu, light headache... Just hope to back to normal, really boring about those light light sickness.. haha

Guess what, I wondering how is my recent high blood pressure. almost more than 1 month didn't check for it... With those light light sickness, I already prepare to get a high reading from the machine, but surprisingly, my reading is normal... I really cannot believe it, now I'm heavy headache, light fever, serious flu yesterday.... how come the reading still will normal... is it the machine broken? unbelievable...

Wondering should I change another high-blood pressure machine.

8 comments:

Josh Wee said...

Quit Smoke la !!!!

bantwan said...

You didn't look for me, then I mai didn't smoke lor.. haha

vteck said...

take care man

k p T a n said...

dude, i think u didnt RELEASED for too long la, it is not good for health hahaa...take care

Gary Liew said...

lol... all the doctors here giving advice... i think it is "Choi Doh San Zhi York"

U get sick when u r rich! ... :p

bantwan said...

Dun put me to so high table lar... I think between us, I'm the poorest one... Vteck should be the richest one.

dun confuse others ppl lar... LEE BAN TWAN not rich at all.

vteck said...

walau i ask u take care u put me on the table.

not as rich as u loh, i dun hv car & house, only got credit card debts...

huiyandala said...

Haha.. When rich, nobody will admit.. When u say poor ,everyone sure say 'YES, I'M!' lol..