Friday, November 14, 2008

"YOU" must miss me a lot

I SURRENDER FINALLY
For the pass few week, I knew you were miss me alot, and also I keep on controlling myself, keep on telling myself dun want to see you, this not the best time meet you. Coz I knew once I see you, I will be very very suffer.... but a few week, I have to surrender now... I really tire, you want come, just come, I let you WIN.... Flu, cough, fever... three of you, why must come together... you sure knew I busy recently, but why still want to visit me ler?

Tuesday, I have to take a MC and rest at home, it's really time to rest....

Specially Wednesday, when I step into the office, I already feel I cannot walk well, but I have work today, as I have interview and have a meeting in office... Sleep in pantry during lunch time, my first time do that, and I really fall in sleep and not just close my eye... damn sleepy after took the medicine... and even have to cancel my dinner appointment that night... :(

Not only that, this week really a busy week, need to have discussion with friend for his project. and also have a new freelance (help friend only)... after the first medicine, I really not dare to continue take again, coz I need to keep myself waken, if not cannot focus on my work and make mistake. :P

As for my work, I keep on looking for new designer for my company, but still have no one fix the requirement... after a few week, I decide to get a fresh and train him up, but cann't get the approval from top management, so still have to wait... Hope can get someone to help me, even I still can handle the job, but I hope can pass some of my work to others, then I can focus on other things and make my department more valuable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care my bro...
take a good rest before start your buzy period..

Gary Liew said...

aiyoh.. the best medicine is always alcohol... the more you take, the faster you recover.. hee hee

employing designer ah? go take in KP ler...

k p T a n said...

huh? butt you got period???? poor thing...

ya lor, hire me ler so that i can play mahjong with you guys every week hahaa...

Tracy said...

请保重“蛇”体。。。