Saturday, November 22, 2008

A special and moody Friday nite

Some incident was happend during this 2 days, and almost spoil my mood...


Friday nite, actually have a dinner with friend, but she was sick and have to cancel it. At the same time, I knew my mood will going down if I stay alone at home, so I called Gary and asking him have any plan or not.



So, we were met at Sunway Pyramid for dinner, and Ryan joined us too. With 3 guy, what we can do? Pub? Drinking? Honestly, it's month end, I almost finish all my pocket money to clear some of my CC. So I wish not to spend too much... After finished the dinner, we decided to go for BOWLING, yeah!!! A quite special suggestion and this was our first time play bowling together (according to my memory, but memory always not real <- this theory is from Yan Shin, haha). After 2 games, of course I win 1 game, haha. Then we go for second round, snooker... We were playing a lot during college time, but seldom playing it for the pass 3 years.


Around 1am++ we dismissed and it's time for Gary to fetch Tracy back (Tracy was having gathering with her schoolmate)


2am at home, I keep on thinking what had happen in my office during the pass 2 days. and it's make me cannot sleep....


After my ex-branch manager left this company, I knew the inccident will happened, but all the time I thinking that my management trust me, after 3 years I working here, they should be able to know my performance. They told me my Ex-branch Manager complaining me, but I not that stupid, I know who are the traitors, I never complain them doesn't mean they are doing well, just I dun want to invoid in company politic. As long as the management appreciate my work, then I will happy. I was keep on thinking all this during the whole night, almost 4am, I still cannot fall in sleep, it's really a long night for me... SAD~~~~

6 comments:

Gary Liew said...

aiyoh... I rather hear you say miss a girl cannot sleep than thinking of your company.....

k p T a n said...

agree, y miss a guy? want also miss gary and ryan mah :P...

Gary Liew said...

true also.. i always there for u mah... :P

ahPao said...

actually i can sense you are not happy.. so mai purposely lose 1 bowling game for you lor.. kakaka..

PS: when is our second round.. we should do it more often ^.^

Tracy said...

Pao: That will depend on my schedule lor, my frens ask me out more then u guys will have a lots of 2nd round. hehehe....

lizArd2910 said...

随遇而安……