Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Uncle

17th June, this is my uncle 60th birthday. He's sons organize a Birthday dinner with him. more then 20+ table and mention no Ang Bow, no Gift will receive... haha..

Well, the dinner really happening, and the food is nice. The first dish is Lopster!!! my cousin really enjoy it. then also have a lot food, and I hear for 1 table it 1k++... keng...

Beside the food, they also have some entertainment show. the more attractive is the "Change Face" (变脸)... the most famous show in China..

Lucky I bring my camera this time, coz can just shoot with all my relative.. I have a long time didn't gather with them, even the CNY I also didn't meet them... For this dinner, we just like a big family gathering, all relative, sit around and chatting around... they all purposely come from Malacca, Singapore.... just to join my uncle birthday... As usual, we are the last team ppl to left the dinner, coz once we gather together, we will never ending chating. it's a big gang, 30++ relative, non matter young or old, from year 10 to year 60, we all can just never stop chat and laugh... :)

More picture will upload to my Friendster soon :)

5 comments:

LS said...

Lee...you really need to improve your English.....wahahhahaha...

Gary Liew said...

AGREE!! haha

JessieLee said...

maybe chinese version will do!!!...hehehehehe

bantwan said...

Ah Bao, coz u always complain u dun know chinese, so I write english... see... now all said my english very bad... Hai~~

so who going to sponsor me to take english course ar? I will very appreciate de... :P

key said...

i want the photoes!!!!!!!!