Monday, August 3, 2009

My weekend....

A bit bore... but still have plan on the previous weekend.. haha..

Friday, after work, yum cha with a few colleague. Guess what, this company environment is nice, most the staff are good also, but just don't know why we won't hang out together beside working hour... May be no one be the organizer, I think I will join if really have any outing lor. After that, go karaoke section with "ex" colleague, they last day on last friday, so can be ex-colleague now.. only 4 person during the karaoke, but never mind, as long as have song to sing, I can entertain myself already.... Here to wish all the best to Keong and Christopher. Even during working time... I not too many gossip with them, coz just dun want mix personal thing with work only.. I still can come out like crazy if no relate to "work".. haha

Saturday, long time we didn't have drinking beyond cheras area. Gary was suggest have drink on KL area, but because it's very jam. So we change the location to The Curve, at least not that jam... May be I getting older, I not really drink lot, even feel sleepy.

During the drinking section... one of them said I look different already, previously I will have a lot plan during weekend, and he always jealous about me... but what I think is, I really tire to hanging out, previously I might just go out without thinking, you ask then I go... but now a bit tire, need more time to rest at home... even my social might become small, but if a real friend, always a friend, not need meet everyday... haha

One more worst thing is, I keep on headace after drink recently, even 1 glass can make me headache another day... so on the other morning... hai~ same, headache, reall a weak body, but lucky still be able to play badminton on the morning.

Sunday night, my brother ask me to bring my grandmum for dinner... again, my grandmum asking the same question... I knew my mum and grandmum is waiting, but sometimes thing won't happen, nothing I can do also.. :D

so just wait ar... I will, but won't force myself... :P

4 comments:

k p T a n said...

u headache bcoz u drink too little la, next time drink more and u will feel better...

got kaki go drink with u still ah ji ah joh, i buy 1 bottle tiger go home drink alone wan u know hehee, cilaka...

Gary Liew said...

well... i think he needs a companion... anyone out there wants to volunteer? no matter guy or gal.. hee hee

bantwan said...

I always only available for gal, guy are not welcome

vteck said...

Dun b so choosy lah. No gal available now take guy first lah :p