Monday, June 1, 2009

The last minute Emergency Leave for my friend

This was a last minute decision, Bong asking me to go for his ROM today. I been thinking for the past 3 days, actually I just dun want to waste my leave, haha... but not really that important, just I have responsibility to my work.

However, Gary mention that I not going so he will not go also. He really put me on the table... So, what to do, just go lor... Bong ask me to bring the camera, However, it's really a hot day. Not really a good day to have shooting at outdoor, so we just simply shoot some only.

Here, congratulation to Bong and Jun, so fast fast get a baby next year, so I got more kids to play around :D

11 comments:

key said...

you took leave today?
Wow... you are the best ^^

Josh Wee said...

Bro, really really appreciate ur help! U are the BEST! Next time ur big day, i will be ur camera man!
Cheers!

Gary Liew said...

eh... i was there too... my daily salary is 1k wor... no need thank me ah???

k p T a n said...

congratulation ah pong? bantwan, when is your turn? hehee

Josh Wee said...

Thanks Gary, I own you 1 meal lo!!!

Gary Liew said...

ha ha.. make sure ur 1 meal that u owe me cost around 1K too ya... haha

bantwan said...

Hey, me spend 1 day leave, + be photographer... my meal should be double up wo.. haha

Josh Wee said...

mamak ok la.....no money liao....very poor ah........

k p T a n said...

go michelin la long time never been to there already hahaa, wait me go up 1st

ahPao said...

Indon mee + mata kucing.. yum yum..

Bong: Congratulation ya.. ^o^

gooleng said...

Congrats ! Happily ever after ! cheers !