Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cameron Trip with my BEST GANG, Yeah

Before the Trip
2/5/2008, long time my house didn't gather so many friends already, just because of this trip. Some of them will stay at my house and we have a nice chat over the nite...

we have quite a lot ppl joining this time, around 13 ppl. and have 2 new girls joining this time also.

Arrive at Cameron
we arrive Cameron, yeah... we drive 3 cars, and really enjoy this trip. :)

Drunk Session
This is the best time we waiting for, before going to the trip, I already tell all my friends that must make me drunk. and... I really drunk.. hahaha... I really enjoy the drinking session, we still the best gang in my heart. I really appreciate all my friends.... However, I wanna to say sorry to my friends too, I didn't really join them all the time, because I have 2 friends join this time. I need to take care them too... I miss out a lot best time with my friends during the trip.. really regret now... sorry friends.... I promise I won't do that again.... the time with u all still is the best memory for me...

I have post up the picture, you can check it out...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leebantwan/sets/72157601119853082/

15 comments:

vteck said...

nah nah, don't do it again ya :P

Tracy said...

huh....just buy us a dinner, then we will forgive u.
if okm then i will help u to book a table at Ah Yat Abalone..

Gary Liew said...

well...expected lar that butt will leave us and accompany his friend... so no hard feelings, but a dinner will do even better.. haha

Anonymous said...

walau... i didn't expect lar so it was quite shocked for me. butt looked like completely different person. so dinner must be going... hehe..

Anonymous said...

--> the previous one was written by stella.

bantwan said...

Dinner ar... up to u guys lor.. as long as u all happy.. hehe..

Stella, u mean I completely different during the trip? why?

Tracy said...

pls don't bring the 2 little angles again!!

Gary Liew said...

haha... the 2 angels... then that makes us the dark side devils...hee

Anonymous said...

butt was cute and gentle angel all the time for me. (believe it or not.. :p) but this time, as the angel was struggling from responsibility & friendship, he didn't smile and talk much. so sad...

plz show me ur gentle smile again, angel~ :D

btw, i like any food.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

aiyo... forgot to put my name again..

-> the previous one written by stella

Anonymous said...

ahPao here..

dun worry.. you know you are looking for your happiness.. so how? did you sneak into their room while we drunk..?? hehee.. i thought i heard some strange sound coming from the room..

bantwan said...

Thanks Stella, you are the best in my heart, Vteck is the most lucky guy... hihihi, dun worry, the butt lee is still here, he will come back soon... very very soon...

Tracy said...

We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never care for us.
Andd we care for those who will never cry for us.

this is the truth of life., its strange but true.
Once you realise this, its never too late to change.


take care bro...

Gary Liew said...

walau eh... my dear wife... it is so deep... really well mentioned and meaningful...

bantwan said...

Thanks Tracy, I will learn never cry and never care for those ppl.. :)