Sunday, December 23, 2007

23rd, December, My birthday

Today, is my big day... actually it's boring and a bit special. Never be alone during my birthday at the pass few year. Previous year have my girlfriend to celebrate with me. last year find some friend out with me. But this year, I not going any where, just stay at home. Well.... just feel dun want to go out... may be prefer a real GF to accompany and not simply dating out with others. haha...

However, I didn't feel and sad or unhappy. It's just like normal day for me, rest during weekend. Continure work the other day... normaly.. haha

7 comments:

weng said...

yo brother, here with my belated greeting... "happy birthday to YOU!"

ya, i absolutely agree with you. no need to feel sad even there's no one celebrate your birthday. since we're growing and getting mature, that's normal we treat birthday just like an usual day. appreciate what we already had and try make our life and people around happier in everyday isn't more meaningful?

ohh.. please dont think i am consoling you. actually i am cheering myself too :p
because birthday and christmas GF also didn't accompany me. so you're much better than me :D

Gary Liew said...

haha...being alone sometimes is great as i often enjoyed it... this is the time where i could think and do whatever i want..

well... if u r lonely there is always another option which is go to SPA lor... i bet u have plenty of ppl there to celebrate ur b'day...haha

Gary Liew said...

hey.. u might even get discount on ur birth date!! haha

bantwan said...

SPA won't be the option in my life, never now and also fowever... Not because of money or what, just I won't let these kind of thing to enter my life, hihi..

Time to think is good, but too many empty time will kill a ppl also. Think too much will become melancholia. That why psychological want those melancholia patient to make themself busy....

k p T a n said...

walaooweiiii...sipek hard to understand ler...

actually i only wanna know... is mohjong still one of the option in ur life??

pardon me coz i also sipek sienz hehe...

wish you all merry xmas and happy new year...

bantwan said...

Mahjong still the best entertainment game for me, I won't stop it. But without KP, we have long time didn't play mahjong liao...

vteck said...

happy belated birthday and happy new year~