Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A nice Tuesday

Today, arrived office a bit early, 8:15am already at office area. After my breakfast alone (As usual), it's only 8:30am. Then step inside office, and writing the blog again...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, Tuesday was a nice day for me. I took half day leave on the afternoon, look for friends lunch, go to Mid Valley looking for another friend, and back home. It's look like a very relax day. But that will be the problem for me. At home, I start thinking nonsence thing, start missing her (A gal who I should not miss for, this will make me more suffer)... alone at the home, facing the empty house, it's too lonely for me...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9+, Gary called me, asking come out to have a drink. Of course I direct said yes, better then stay at home and keep on thinking negative thing and miss her.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the "Gold Mountain", a chinese restaurant where we always drink beer, it;s cheap there. Yen Shin also join us. And we call Kevin to come, he replyno problem, really supprise us that he wanna join us all the way from PJ to Cheras. However, we didn't call Ah Bao, coz worry when he arrive then we will dismiss, coz it's weekday, we won't drink late.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We chating, drinking, smoking (again). it's really enjoy, all my friend like knowing I'm suffer today, come to accompany me, even this drinking is call up by Gary. Kevin telling about he's new' house story, Yen Shin bring his saxophone let us try, Me talking my stupid bore life, chating about the TEA..... All the nite long chating without any bore.... and we drink just enough, a bit high but not drunk... then Yen Shin start talking about me, just like he knew what happen to me. giving me advise.... I really feel glad and listen to him...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even now I always free lonely (I mean no GF) but I really glad that I still have a group of friend like them, they will never feel bore to accompany me. Friends, I have really a lot, but a group of friend like them, really take care of me, treat me well, I really appreaciate... friends who really know about me. I really lucky to know them...

When I driving back home, I really very touching... I always free lonely but actually I not, because my friends are always here.

13 comments:

Gary Liew said...

Wah wah... u make me wanna cry liao ler... that's what friends are for rite?..."Friendship Forever!!"

bantwan said...

Then Cry lor, I never see you cry before also. :D

gooleng said...

Hello.!! it's me. Bobby chai. Saw ur blog link on ur MSN. so i just click just look look smell smell. WOW!! Nice blog. Never though u been blogging since. @.@ V

stella said...

wah... how nice ah..

I have a lonely life here, too. No matter of being with BF/GF or not, every single life is lonly. especially.. without friends.

How lucky you are!

bantwan said...

yeah,,, Bobby and Stella, surprise to see u here, welcome to my blog.

Tmsuan said...

Hey, actually viewed ur blog at this morning but din leave u a comment... Anyhow, u still got ur friends to accompanied u... It's nice blog... :)

Gary Liew said...

Yo bro gooleng, long time we no yum cha liao ler... when can meet up?

Stella: don;t feel sad as you always have us as friends. It's just that we're a bit far away only but we could communicate here though.

Ms. Tan: Hi there. Nice to meet you. I'm Gary.

k p T a n said...

Bro, just think about me alone over here and life without my mahjong and drinking kakis, then you should feel glad with ur life hahaaa...

Yoo bobby chai... FATT TATT liao ah? long time never hear from u liao hehee

bantwan said...

Hello MS Tan, welcome to my blog... All here are my 猪朋狗友, you can know them here.

Tmsuan said...

gary liew: Hi there, nice to meet u too...

Tmsuan said...

Doing my blog now, will inform u guys when it done. Hope u guys enjoy to reading all of my blog ya... Cheers ya !!!

vteck said...

yummmmmmmm seng~~~

weng said...

Halo my brother!!! Long time no see. Didn't know you got a nice blog over here. Anyway, keep writing as I will try to visit more to get your latest news :p

Life is great when you got a lot of best friends around no matter you're sad or happy. That's what we call "heng dai" (brother) right?

Cheer Up!