Thursday, September 30, 2010

What wrong with me? or you?

I just curious, for those who know me... did you find anything wrong with me?
I really enjoy my life, even single now... however, I also will feel bore or lonely sometime, but this not a big deal. Coz I knew I still have really really nice friends who will accompany me...

Today, I just feel sad again... I keep on thinking that I really need to be a bad guy?... even I try... but not use, still a lot people outside tot I'm stupid and repeat those thing I hate to me... I already try to keep away from it, but why this still back to me again and repeat the same thing? am I really stupid?

Yes, I really stupid, coz I knew it, just I keep telling myself thing might change... but not really... may be it's really a curse.... this curse will always follow me...

what I want is really simple life, a really simple life... please~

2 comments:

weng said...

althought i don't really know what happen to you. but i believe you're not bad guy or stupid person as you said. Life is sometime full of challenges, need not escape or feel afraid of it. Brave facing it, solve it and put it down. The more problems you overcome, you'll become tougher.

Don't let the negative thought lead you further more, it wont benefit you in any place.

LS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.