Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poison?

I get a very serious poison recently, how to cure? I think it a little big hard...

2 months ago, start invest on my camera again. And find out I really too addict on it, almost everyday thinking where to shooting photo, curi ideas from other photographers... But... not really have time to go try out the shooting, only a few times, all are just thinking only. :P

However, it's a very expensive hobby. I just hope this "poison" will not make me over spend my money. What I more interest to shoot still natural scene, secondly should be model... So anyone want to be my model? just tell me :) ... Getting some new equipment and learning about Macro Shooting, but haven't really have time go experience it. Sure will try it out soon.

LAOS, I coming at end month, hope can get some nice photos back. so, wait wo... :P

6 comments:

weng said...

It's normal lah. And your case isn't very serious yet because you're not infected by "L" poison, just normal poison is still alright lah.

Bought macro lens already? Find a day we go shooting together lar. Can share experience mah...

bantwan said...

"L" poison!!! no no, I want get away from that, I will die if got that poison...

Have Macro already, not really try any, and not as pro as yours.... "L" series Macro wo... I also don't know when I will get the first "L". :(

weng said...

hmm... in the end, it's just an equipment. Your thought, your idea and skill more important than that. I don't have skill, that's why i need better equipment. hahaha..

Add oil!! your photo is nice one. Because u have good sense of art :)

Josh Wee said...

help me find second hand DSLR !!!!!! I also wanna kena Poison!!! HAHAHAHA!

huiyandala said...

玩物喪志,希望你多多保重。呵呵……

vteck said...

阿彌陀佛