Thursday, July 23, 2009

Malaysia Road Sign!!!!

Actually I thinking to show this road sign long time ago, every morning I use the same road to my office, and I knew this junction not allow to turn right all the time... Every time I pass by this junction, I really wish I can turn right here, as this can save me a few "minute" to reach my office.. haha...


But 3 months ago, they re-paint the road arrow sign... you can see it's show go straight and turn right... but on the Traffic light there, another road sign still showing not allow to turn right... I really thinking, it's really allow to turn now, or just a trap for someone looking for their coffee money? However, I never try this before, just a few minute different... so I continue go straight only...

Really Malaysia Boleh, always confusing the public...

1 comment:

Bilbil said...

bro, send to " the star" can win rm 50!!!
title is : MALAYSIA the smartest road sign!!!