Monday, March 16, 2009

A conversation from my friend...

First, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, just would like to share something with my friends...

I know my friend is concern me, but I just got some offence feeling from the conversation...

---------------------------------------------
francky speaking,i feel very sad cos u all i koe very kind ppl but u all not wan change ur mind n become a new ppl.jz wan told u,wan u have in tis world cant take together when everyone had leave tis world.

if u all not believe G(yehehua),no change v ur attitude and til use ur old mind to life,u ll feel very tong ku (mean suffer) cos tis not the real way

jz wan to tell u,hell is very tongku,is very kong bu (mean scary) place

when u had go inside the hell,u ll not get out forever, at the time u wan regret oso no use

of course,i koe everyone got freedom,got freedom to choise anything

God oso gv all ppl freedom to choose wan believe him o not?

God oso not force ppl to believe him.jz wan to tell u,if u in tis world not believe God n not change urself to good ppl.

at the end u ll go hell

---------------------------------------------
There still have more to continue, just would like ask my friend, what your feeling after read the above conversation?

- concern me? I know, but is it the right way?
- I disagree it, am I stuborn?
- Am I really a bad ppl will go hell?

but from beginning, I never reply any bad word or commend back. I just mention dun like the "Hell" word keep on repeat. I agree I have some bad habit, but I dun think I doing wrong thing.

This is only 30% of the converstion, coz not good to put all...

Let's discuss, my friends...

22 comments:

Josh Wee said...

Well what a "God" friend. After reading the content, It remind me a song sang by "BEYOND".
我是愤怒!...GO TO HELL !!!

Well, 一种人养百种人!I would like to intro he/she to ET!!

Gary Liew said...

ASALAM MUALAKUM! no comment at all!

Tracy said...

南无阿弥陀佛,罪过,罪过。

bantwan said...

I dun think this is anything about religion, all religion almost the same, believe in Hell and Heaven.

I enjoy my current life and not doing really bad thing. So still will go to hell? really want to know how the judgement to hell or heaven, haha... and if true, I believe all the ppl in heaven will bore... or may be not even have anyone is success go heaven.

However, I know this is concern, but please think of others feeling before saying the words, it's easy to offence someone if the words using is wrong.

k p T a n said...

Hell is good, as long as we can get alcohol and cigarette over there i think it is ok ...

heaven is boring, cant do this cant do that, gals pretty but cannot touch, susah la...

InnDelee InDelee WaLaSampuuuniii AhPunenehhhh Mamamiaa...

k p T a n said...

Oh ya, we chinese people believe that when you always curse people on certain things (like go to hell), you already offended "the sin of mouth", and definitely you will go to hell earlier to enjoy ur exciting life there ...

Gary Liew said...

wah...KP.. very well said.. I agree that HELL is a better place to live... think of those Devil body gals who wanna suck you dry.. hee hee... ooopppss... i think i aredi cum on my pants... hee hee

k p T a n said...

cxbxx....u make me fell so excited also la, i m gonna clean my pants 1st hehee...

bantwan said...

cilaka, both u really devil... let's go hell together.. haha

LS said...

I WANT TO COMMENT!

Your so called friend mentioned -
"jz wan to tell u,hell is very tongku,is very kong bu (mean scary) place"

He/she go to hell before? Seems like he/she so familiar with the condition and know what the hell is the hell!

k p T a n said...

perhaps she could me our guide when we wanna get there, butt remember to bring mahjong ler hehe...

bantwan said...

ya wo, should start "burn" some mahjong now, so can standby when reach there... may be those horse face cow face will play together with us... haha

Anonymous said...

Let's Party in the hell!... 18 floor hell!!!!

vteck said...

my comment is his/ her england is very geng, i no un...

yeah count me in for the party in hell, ha ha

k p T a n said...

lol very diu la u vteck, but i agree with u hahaa

bantwan said...

Sound like all my gang like Hell a lor, so let's decide go hell together lar... :P

chumk said...

"This is SPARTA!!!~~~....
Tonight we dine in hell....."

*~Kick

King Leonidas
(From the movie 300)

ahPao said...

only 1 question.. did i know the person that say this? coz it sound like someone i know.. hehee.. are you copy the conversation from MsN? just curious..

bantwan said...

Bao, it's not important u know that person or not, but if got someone tell u like that, what ur re-action?

ahPao said...

well, if this is a guy.. we might drag him into toilet and give him a nice beating.. hahaha..

but..

i guess not.. or else, you won't been feel so upset right. hehee..

so my opinion is you just need to ignore her.. which i'm going to do also.. I'm not talking about totally ignoring her but you just need to keep the contact as minimal as posible..

i will brand this kind of person as religious fanatics.. and you won't able to reason with them.. they will always win.. so save your breath.

you know what, the thing that bothering me most is she keep using the word "u all".. which mean she have included your fren (not sure if i'm one of them..). This is not right.. i don't like when people try to tell me how to live my life. hahaha...

KP, Josh, Gary, Butt, Vtec:
I agree with you guys.. Hell is definetely more fun than heaven.. hahaha.. so don't forget to invite me if you guys planning to go there. :P

PS: I'm personaly have this "brand" of friend also.. so i know what you feel.. but i can't tell her who's right or who's wrong.. because this is her have done nothing wrong also.. this is her BELIEVE!!

Gary Liew said...

Wahlan eh Pao... damn long lar your comment but very well written!

key said...

Interesting...
I dislike people judging one is doing right or wrong like this.

You guys make the HELL so interesting woh, got mahjung somemore...

ORZ....