Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Party @ my condo

1/1/2009, Happy New Year to all my friends. It's a new begin again...


Tracy was organize a group of friends to have a steam boat at my condo. Early morning, guys have a healthy badminton, girls prepared for the steam boat. At first, we have around 18 persons to come my condo, but end up 4 persons were sick... however, it's still a lot of people in my condo first time, and also with 6 kids, very happening!


After lunch steam boat, I set up the Mahjong game, but this time is for girls only. Guy were chating, smoking, drinking.... the kids were enjoy their game, and they really make terrible noise...

Around evening, we still have a lot extra food, so we decide to have another steamboat... and finally we finished all the food... around 8++, all of them went back for rest, and I spend around 1 hour to clear up the house... hihi.. only 1 hour? of course, my condo small only mar.. but really have a wonderful day with my buddies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

翻斗魔王' wonderland..
really can imagine how noisy in your house..!

Gary Liew said...

it is really noisy alrite.. especially Oscar! Unbelievable.. i'm starting to get sick of steamboat now... haha

bantwan said...

Oscar is naughty, but the Keagen very keng, he's crying sound really loud....ops... Chan Si Lai won't visit my blog de wo... hihi

hanC said...

Hey bantwan want to talk talk far far away loh....
Anyway i had a nightmare on those terrible playing fighthing shouting screaming yelling crying sound------------>keegan n Oscar!!!

vteck said...

what were u guys watching?
I saw kissing scene on TV... behave a bit lah when with kids around... :P

ladies playing mahjong and guys smoking? kids!!! there were kids around! sigh...